7/15/15

Where We Go From Here

It's been almost a year since my last post and I think my schedule finally affords me time to give this blogging thing another shot.

I have ideas, aspiration, inspiration and much to share.

Soon, I will add pages with products, pricing, ingredients, information and photo galleries.

Here's a taste of my backlog of photographs and projects.


With many, many thanks to Frances Logan Photography for design and photography wonders.

Sharing Espresso Chip
photo by Frances Logan Photography

Madeleine Piping
photo by Frances Logan Photographyhttp://www.francesloganphotography.com/

Mini Chocolate Cakes
photo by Frances Logan Photography

Signature Chipwich
photo by Frances Logan Photography

Madeleines and Lemon Curd
photo by Frances Logan Photography




No comments:

Post a Comment