Have you tried flash frozen tuna? You should! It tastes awesome and is so good for you. So here is a recipe, inspired by Martha Stewart.
- 1 lb. thawed/fresh tuna steaks
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, finely chopped
- 1tablespoon fresh oregano, finely chopped
- 2/3 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt & pepper
- 1/2 lb. cooked pasta (any variety)
- large skillet
Cut the tuna into pieces about 2x2 inches. Season with salt and pepper
Put olive oil in the skillet and heat up with half of the minced garlic.
When the skillet is hot, add tuna and cook for about 1.5 minutes. Then turn and put in all the ingredients and cook for about 2-3 minutes. Serve over pasta!
Fact of the Matter: Sunny Saturdays lift my mood.