Oh, and by rustically cut I mean sort of randomly/lazily cut. You know, whatever you want. I like the different sizes/shapes.
- 2 cups of randomly/rustically cut cucumbers
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 large carrot, cut rustically
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1/2 stalk hearts of palm, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2-3 tablespoons Rice Vinegar
Chop everybody up and toss 'em in a bowl.
Mix them all together with a large serving spoon.
Drizzle olive oil and vinegar over and toss again. Then add in the seasoning.
Fact of the Matter: In the summer I eat salad almost every single day.