9/7/11

Easy, Healthy Side: Rustic Cut Salad

I made this a few nights ago.  Tasted great, photographed pretty well.  So I figured I'd better share it.

Oh, and by rustically cut I mean sort of randomly/lazily cut.  You know, whatever you want.  I like the different sizes/shapes.

You'll Need:
- 2 cups of randomly/rustically cut cucumbers
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 large carrot, cut rustically
- 2 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1/2 stalk hearts of palm, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 2-3 tablespoons Rice Vinegar

First.


Chop everybody up and toss 'em in a bowl.








Second.


Mix them all together with a large serving spoon.




Third.


Drizzle olive oil and vinegar over and toss again.  Then add in the seasoning.





Fact of the Matter: In the summer I eat salad almost every single day.

No comments:

Post a Comment