9/8/13

Whole Wheat Greek Yogurt Muffins

Now, for what I fondly call: Kitchen Sink Muffins.

I hate the fact that muffins are basically the most unhealthy breakfast on the face of the planet.  Thankfully, Pinterest exists.  I was able to find inspiration for a healthy and delicious muffin.  I mean these really are delicious.  The great thing is that you can make this recipe your own.  I put everything I had extra of in here.  And they came out wonderfully well.

I've adapted my recipe from here.

Whole Wheat Greek Yogurt Muffins
makes about 20

-1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
-1 teaspoon baking soda
-2 teaspoons baking powder
-1/4 teaspoon salt
-3/4 cup sugar
-12 oz Greek yogurt (plain or your favorite fruit flavor)
-1/2 cup vegetable/canola oil
-1 egg
-1 1/4 cups blueberries or raspberries (fresh of drained frozen ones)
-2 T. your favorite jam

1. Mix ingredients together quickly until just incorporated
2. Spoon batter into lined muffins tins about 2/3 full
3. Bake at 375 F for 20-30 minutes until golden brown and toothpick inserted comes out with a few crumbs






No comments:

Post a Comment